Sunday, June 22, 2008

HELLO and welcome to my blog!

I finally decided to go forth with a blog after perusing several blogs for almost a year now. The first blog I was ever introduced to was Jen Del Muro's blog. I was so amazed at her great work and have read her blog ever since.

There are many great bloggers out there and some with great photography skills. Photography is my passion next to crafting, although crafting was my first passion up until I got deep into photography.

So with all that said, here is where I will share and post some of my creations and photography. I hope that you will stop by and visit my blogspot and add me to your blog roll!

Thanks and have a great day! Here is a card that I created using Jen's SFYTT. This SFYTT was posted on her blog awhile back.

No comments: