Monday, July 7, 2008

July 4th and a card

I hope everyone had a safe and Happy 4th! We sure did, we spent the weekend in Granbury (sure miss our lake house there)! We hung out at the Marina and watched all the boats go by (made us miss our boat)and we had dinner and drinks and watched the fireworks. It was fun! Went to look for lake property the next day.

On to my real reason for posting here! Here is the card I made for my girlfriends birthday last week. Not a very good picture as the sun was really shining. Anyway, I thought it came out okay. I still think it needs a litte something but do not know what! I did not want to take away from the numbers background.

I also wanted to share a couple of pics from the July 4th weekend. The smiley face fireworks picture is one that I took at the TX Rangers game last month. I think it is too cool!!!

Supplies used for card: Copic markers: B23, R29, E08 At you spica pens: Sky Blue and Red. DCWV cardstock, base of card: Papertrey white cardstock, Rubberstamped Image and Sentiment: Inky Antics, stickers: Mrs. Grossman, Inside text of card: Rub-ons by Making Memories, Cuttlebug Numbers Collage.






No comments: