Tuesday, July 8, 2008

POKENO.......

I just got home from my every other month Pokeno game and tonight I held the lucky card and won every gift with the exception of one. Talk about a couple of "evil" "envious" looks you would have thought I was cheating!!! OMG.....ladies it is only a game of fun!!! After the stealing part I only came home with two gifts and needless to say did not win the jackpot. Never before in the last four years have I ever won that much or even came home with a gift! GEEZ!!! Okay, I feel better now having got that off my chest! I did come home with one gift that I really like alot and it was a 12x12 scrapbook with pre-made pages and all I have to do is add pictures. Funny, how I got that when none of the gals I play with even scrapbook or cardmake to my knowledge. Go figure!!!!

No comments: