Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So HOT!!!

I have been trying to stay cool. It is not easy though, as I have been to the track almost everyday to walk and jog three miles. With the temperatures reaching 102 degrees I may have to stay in and start using my Treadmill again! I really hate being indoors to excercise.

I just wanted to show off a card I made a while back ago. I used Jen's SFYTT which was posted on her blog a while back. This one was pretty easy and I really like the way it turned out. Some lucky friend of mine will be the receipent of this card!
As soon as I take a picture of the inside (which is too cute) I will post a picture of it.

Supplies used: Base of card: Papertrey White cardstock, background cardstock is the light blue from DCWV and I used my Cuttlebug tiny bubbles embossing folder, the embellishments are from Trim Designs, and beach picture is actually a sticker from Real Life Snapshots, and the stamped image is from Stampabilities. I used my copic markers to color the image and Sticklers for the sparkle.




This is what the inside of the card looks like. I used the stamp from MFT Beach collection and colored the flip flops with Copic Markers and just added some bling!

No comments: