A GREAT DAY TO BE INDOORS

Happy Saturday and two posts with a few pictures!!! Yay!!! This picture was taking standing outside my patio doors on my upper balcony!! Too wet out to get any closer!


Anyway, I was saddened to wake up to the news today and see how bad Galveston got hit by Hurricane Ike. I have been going to Galveston Island since I was a little girl and have so many fond memories of being there with my Grandparents. I am glad my husband and I went again in June. I took pictures and thought I had videotaped but apparently my Flip camcorder was not on. I did not know this until after I had already left the beach!!! I hate when that happens! Anyway, I still hold a lot of memories there that will forever linger in my heart. My heart goes out to all of the people who live there and were affected by all of the damage.

I have had a busy day today and am still in my PJ's!!! And I got my chores and exercise outta the way! I have a lot of movies that I rented to watch today (that was our plan) and have not watched one yet. It is raining still and I am just not in a hurry to do much of anything but play!!!!

So, I baked up two loaves of Banana Nut Bread and my kitchen and the whole house smells so wonderful right now. Seems like I am sitting in a bakery!!! Where's the coffee?

Anyway, that is what I have been up to today!! My husband just left to go to the Gun Show in FTW. I myself just want to stay in my PJ's all day!! What's wrong with that?





I hope you are having a great day so far.

Here is a card I made for my BFF, Sara. Yesterday was her birthday. I will give this to her along with a little present when I see her real soon. Sara, I hope you are enjoying your weekend full of Birthday Fun!!! Happy Birthday to Sara's mom and my friend, Zahra!!! Today is her birthday!!!


Supplies Used for this card:

White Premade card from PaperTrey Ink, Crimson colored cardstock, Bazzill Papers, light brown cardstock is also from Bazzill Papers, Stamped Image and sentiment is from Inky Antics and both were stamped with Staz-On Jet Black ink. Image was colored with Copic Markers: R39,R02,E08,and E29. The shoes and her eyes were colored with atyou spica pen in black. Please forgive the smudges on her face. I added the pupils to her eyes, otherwise there would not be any. Bracelet is colored with atyou spica pen Orange. Punches used: Scalloped Retangel Square and Cuttlebug Folder Swiss Dots.

Comments

S. Perkins said…
Aw... Thank you for the sweet card. Why don't you have the pictures of my presents?

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Day

Fifty Shades Darker Tablescape