A rainy day in Keller, TX


Good Morning!

I am feeling under the weather today. I think mostly fighting allergies (I hate this time of year) and felt sick all last evening and through out the night. I cannot be sick today or at all! I have my Pokeno game tonight! Then on Thursday evening we are all going (the ladies I play Pokeno with) to the Bass Hall to see Mama Mia!! Not one, but two "girls night out"!!! I am excited about that and hope that I am well by then!

I just wanted to share these two pictures with you. I am happy to see Rain today and am still enjoying my morning coffee. I hope to have a couple of cards posted this week. Since we returned from vacation I have been a busy bee. BTW....have any of you who live here locally been to the Michaels in Hurst? OMG! They remodeled and it looks great! They have more of a "better" selection of scrapbook supplies. It almost reminded me of walking those aisles at Recollections back in the day! I went there yesterday after my Acupunture treatment (I have Bursitis in my right leg) and I spent like an hour or more just looking at everthing! I did some video but downloaded it and watched it and I just did it too fast it will make you dizzy if I show it to you. Maybe later today I will go back and video tape again! I bought some more Scrapbook supplies to add to my collection of new and unused scrapbook supplies. My craft room is a Michaels!!! LOL!

Have a great day!

Comments

Sara said…
I love this picture. It's very inviting. Makes me feel like I want to take a vacation to Lisa's. Keep up the good work.

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Day

Fifty Shades Darker Tablescape