Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving - Gobble Gobble, Wobble Wobble!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Mine was spent with my family and we all enjoyed the good food. Here are some pictures of the food I prepared for the feast. Enjoy! Ummmmm.....I still have some more Pumpkin and Pecan Pie to finish!

The pumpkin pie: This is what I enjoyed the most!
Since I have been eating healthy for the last twelve weeks I have not had many sweets. The wait and anticipation was worth every bite and tasted delicious! I had some more this morning with my coffee!!!
The Yams

These are the best tasting yams. I was on a mission to find them. Not all stores carry this brand anymore so when I see them I usually buy what is left on the shelves!

And the Dinner Rolls from Ms.Schuster! These are very good yeast rolls. I put melted butter on half and then a garlic-herb butter on the other half. Everyone ate them all up!

And after I got home I relaxed with some more wine and ate some more pie!!! That will be it until next year!!!

No comments: