Tuesday, February 24, 2009

5MinutesforMom Photography

5minutesformom post on February 19th wants everyone to try taking pictures using different angles. This is something I practice everyday when I take pictures. I use my step stool, tip toe, or lay on the floor/ground. Photography is so much fun and it is my passion. I hope you enjoy these pics I took while aiming my camera and myself in different angles.

This pictures was taken while I was laying on the ground watching my husband water the plants outside.
.

And this picture was taking at the State Fair. I had to get on the nasty ground for this shot. LOL!!!

1 comment:

AllyRae said...

Love the pics with cool angles!

The cabin on my blog... it certainly is for rent! You can check it out online
here
and there's a link for a calendar of availability.

Hope you enjoy it if you decide to go!

Outside decor

Halloween decorating is still coming along!