Wednesday, August 5, 2009

UPDATING OUR HOME


For the last two months we have had many home improvement projects going on. This included painting the inside, adding crown moldings in the rooms which did not have it, weatherproofing doors and windows, added a frame around a window which was an eyesore before, getting a new roof as I blog this, gutters, wind turbines, painting the outside starting this week, etc, etc. My house is looking better each day and I have been working my tail off getting everything back in order and cleaned. I am a clean freak and will not stop until it is done. After all this, I am thinking I might hire a Maid once and for all! I could use a good massage right now and am soooo looking forward to when it is all done!

I do have something to look forward to next month and that is a 12-day vacation to Alaska! We are doing a land/cruise excursion and I am excited. I have a lot to do before then, which includes some shopping and spa time!!! For now enjoy this picture of my updated bathroom which is near my spectacular craft room. No pics to post of it yet as it is a mess and full of papers everywhere!!! My mess of course! I hope to get it in order soon and get back to crafting. My Photography has since taken over! Anyway, as soon as I download other pics of the house I will post. Our home is only four years old but it needed updating which also included hanging drapes, and changing out linens and bathroom rugs, etc. Have a great day and Thanks for stopping by to read my blog!!!

1 comment:

Elton said...

Hey Lisa! Your house is beautiful!!! Lorey and I had a great time with you and Mike at the Rangers Game! :) We know you will have a wonderful time on your Alaskan cruise.

God Bless You!!!
~Heather & Lorey

Outside decor

Halloween decorating is still coming along!