Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween Photos of My Puppies


I thought it would be a good idea to hire a photographer to take a picture of me and my three Puppies.  Well, the Photographer came and he was not as experienced as I thought he appeared to be according to his work I seen at a Pet Store and his business card.  Anyway, to make a long story short he came prepared with his camera equipment and lighting......all which was outdated.  I have a newer camera and a newer external flash, etc.   Anyway, I told him not to bring any props because I had my home decorated already.  Anyway, he brought the noisemakers to get the puppies attention. I still had to calm them down by bribing them with alot of treats and cuddling and coaxing.  Anyway, we got some great shots but I cannot scan them because I do not have a stand alone scanner.  I have an all-in-one printer and the scanner is crappy and the pics come out grainy when scanned.  Anyway, I should have never hired a Photographer as I can do the job myself or could have I just did not want to do it at the time.  Anyway, I wanted to share with you the pics I took of the puppies.  It took about 100 shots but I had fun doing it.  Best time to take pics or videos of your dogs is right after they have been groomed. They are usually so worn out and tired after the grooming is done.

I have the best Photogenic dogs ever, though!  I think so anyway.  Enjoy the pics. I am in search of matching Doggie Christmas Outfits for the Christmas Photo which I am going to set up my camera, remote and tripod and do it myself and save me some $$$$$!




Okay.......I scanned the Photographers pictures on my cheap scanner and they came out grainy looking. 
Until I get a new scanner this is all I have for now. 
These two pics below are the Photographer's Shots.


No comments: