Friday, November 20, 2009

Show us your pets post


Hi!  I am following Kelly's Korner and today's theme is PETS!  Here is a picture of my Lhasa Apso his name is Bruiser.  He is such a good dog and smart too! This is one of my favorite pictures of him. Bruiser was my first puppy and then I could not stand it and had to get another one and another one.  Scroll down below to see their Halloween pictures I promise you will fall in love with all three puppies.  And if you have the time and want to see more cute pics in various outfits check out all the older blog posts. Thanks for checking us out!!!

I also wanted to share a picture of my friend and neighbor's dog. She is a Maltese and her name is Snowflake. So cute and loveable.


3 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

They ae so precious!

BOWquet said...

The doggies are precious!

Audrey said...

Hi there! I got your question about the blur in the Christmas tree picture. I just focused my lens on the tree branch and then without letting up on my finger I moved the camera over to the right and took the picture. The camera thought it was still in focus, but of course, my kids in the picture were a blur (out of the focus). You can do this with any SLR camera. I have a Canon 50D and a Nikon D40. Honestly, I think it is more important to have a good lens then an expensive camera! Hope that helps!

Outside decor

Halloween decorating is still coming along!