Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good-bye to 2009 and Happy New Year

I hope everyone's celebration for ending 2009 is a fun and safe one!  Have a Happy New Year's Eve!


Above pic is me and Bruiser, a Lhasa, the middle pic is of me and Benji, Shih Tzu, and last but not least is our Baby Brewster, a Lhasa. He stands his own before the other two dogs and is Fiesty for a little pup, but soooo much fun!   I found their cute sweaters at Dillards on sale yesterday.  Too Cute!  Enjoy! Sorry, the quality of pixels is not that great. These pics were taken with my Panasonic pocket camera.  I was too lazy to get the Canon 50D!

4 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Have a happy new year and many blessings Lisa!

~Enjoy! ~Melissa :)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

What a cute dog...love it.

I really like your header picture too!

Melissa Miller said...

Lisa you are so kind. I really appreciate your sweet comment!

My profile picture was taken in 2001. Sigh. You're right I was a tiny size then and did not need to lose weight. That had all changed over the years though.

I'm feeling wonderful these days and so grateful!

Have a blessed weekend.
~Warmly, ~Melissa :)

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

What a cutie.. gotta love our pets.. hugs ~lynne~