Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another Wine I tried!!!!

I found this Wine at my favorite store:  WORLD MARKET.....I love that place and you can always find Wine cheaper there!!!

I found this one for under $4.00 a bottle!!! I bought the Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, and the Reisling!!! My niece drank the Cab the night before (while she, me, and her three year old daughter took a hot bubble bath in my jacuzzi tub) and she loved the Wine!!!!

I fixed Tortilla Crusted Tilapia for dinner tonight and had the Chardonnay and it was GREAT!!!!!
I will definately buy this Wine again!!!! I love the label as well. To me, it just seems like all Automotive Shops should carry this wine in their shops and offer it to their customers who are having their Automobiles fixed!!!! Right?????

Anyway, I am just about done with this bottle so it is time to go to bed!!!!

1 comment:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Awesome and wow $4 a bottle!

Love the label too.

Thank you for playing along :)

Outside decor

Halloween decorating is still coming along!