Wednesday, March 3, 2010

China and Silver

Some of the things we inherited from my husband's parents.  I love this China Pattern and the pink color!!! I can hardly wait to use it.  We have five wooden boxes full of Silverware which needs to be cleaned.  Tea Sets, etc.  The Silverware pictured is called Eternally Yours.  How Sweet it is!   I have my work cut out for me (cleaning Silver) but will enjoy using all of it! Enjoy the pics! Oh, I forgot to mention......Mike came home with two Fur Coats which belonged to his mother.  They are both very pretty and fit me but where in the heck will I wear those to???? What to do with them.......what to do?????



2 comments:

Jennifer@3sonsandadaughter said...

Nice stuff! Our silver was passed down to us from Hubby's parents, also. I add pieces here and there and use it regularly. It's very nice to have family heirlooms like that. Enjoy!

Melissa Miller said...

~WOW! Lisa the dishes are simply gorgeous and so detailed. Love them!

Blessings my friend. ~Melissa :)