Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hello!!!

Finally, I have the picture ICON back! I do not know what I did to make it disappear! I have been busy SPRING cleaning but still have piles and piles of paper everywhere!!! My downstairs is all cleaned with the exception of the hardwood floors which need to be cleaned, waxed, and buffed! Then my next project will be the upstairs. OMG! That will be a month long job! My house is too big and we have way too much stuff and three dogs to add to the mess (cleaning up and picking up after them) but I love them!!!!

We removed our carpet due to the pets ruining it. We had ceramic tile put down and it came out so pretty. I really like it (and I was opposed to it before). Does any one use any of those sweepers that have steam? I am thinking that would be a good investment for the ceramic tile. I just do not know which one to buy. I only want the BEST! LOL!

I have been on the edge lately. Hubby and I are on a strict diet and have been without alot of the foods and drinks we come to think we could not ever live without! LOL! I have lost 7 and 1/2 pounds and he has lost 18 pounds. I will say this, we are eating healthier and I am exercising again.

I have a busy day ahead of me so enjoy this picture of my new look in my living room and a picture of my doggies. We had to get Brewster, our Lhasa shaved. He had such a beautiful coat of hair but it had soooo many matts. Now, he really looks like a Lhasa!!

No comments:

Outside decor

Halloween decorating is still coming along!