Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Crafty Side

When I first started this blog it was to be for my hobby, Scrapbooking, Card Making, Photography, and to write about my life, etc. etc. Since I started this blog I started sharing my photography. I love taking pictures of anything and everything. I have had a passion for photography all of my life but got more into it five or six years ago. I love playing with my three Flip Camcorders too! (yes, I really do have three-I know it's crazy) But, with three dogs I love having the camcorders and cameras ready to go so that I can capture every move my dogs make!!! LOL!

Back to crafting: I have a room dedicated to my hobby! A room full of brand new crafting materials: Stickers, ribbons, ink pads, rubber stamps, and tons of things to alter, and tons of embellishments and paints, etc. etc. It is like walking into a Michaels or Hobby Lobby, I have that much invested. Crazy---yes!!! I have soooo many unfinished projects. I keep telling myself I will get back into crafting. So, tonight I had the urge, but first I had to clean up my workroom!! I have been "spring" cleaning or "purging" and shredding papers and getting rid of old magazines and personal papers, receipts, etc. which I have collected over the years!!!

Okay - got sidetracked again! Here is a card I made for my Dear friend, Judy. The two of us have been on a strict diet (my husband, too) and it is a tough diet to follow-thru but we have been doing it and are very happy with our results so far!!!


Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

1 comment:

Melissa Miller said...

Lisa that is so neat that your are making cards! They are just precious. I have never had the talent to try anything crafty. I should try something soon.

Thanks for your sweet visit my friend! It's always so nice to see a comment from you. Everything is going just great over here. We have a pretty busy weekend planned. I hope you all are doing well and have a good one.

*Blessings & Smiles* ~Melissa :)