Monday, May 3, 2010

Shopping!!!




I have not been to the mall in forever!!!! Well, it has been awhile. I had to go because I have been on a strict diet and have lost 19 pounds......one pound away from my goal of 20 and all of my clothing are too big and falling off of me! That is good thing!!!!

I have went from a size 10 to a 4 and have bought some shorts that are a size 2!!!! OMG, I cannot believe it!! I am happy and satisfied but at the same time I am dying for a piece of Chocolate Cake or a piece of Coconut Creme Pie and of course, Mexican Food and my WINE!!!! Everything in moderation.....I know! I am learning. I plan to keep on eating clean and healthy and organic and will indulge every now and then. Most of all I have to keep exercising!!!!

It has been a long and tough journey to say the least but I am HUNGRY---errr happy!!! I will be rewarding myself with a SPA day too!!! My husband has lost over 30pounds!!! Since I have lost a bra size (that I did not want - lost my booty too, LOL) he said I could get implants!!!! TMI-I know! He is too sweet!!!

So, I just wanted to brag and share my happiness and show you a couple of things that I bought. It was fun shopping at Victoria's Secret!!!!!(for a change) I am thinking I will go to Fredericks for some new lingerie!!!! LOL! In the Express bag are some cute shorts, capri pants, and T-shirts.

I am also reading this magazine and book to get new tips on healthy eating. Thanks for reading my post today!!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I have two of her books . . . but . . . I don't know - just can't get into her recipes. I don't know why. I love, love, love to cook but . . .
Maybe I should revisit them . . .
:) Karen

Outside decor

Halloween decorating is still coming along!