Thursday, October 28, 2010

A New Wine I tried......


I love the label on this Wine bottle and how appropriate for this holiday season......Halloween! I have had my eye on it for quite sometime and finally decided to purchase it. I have seen it at World Market but was at Target last night and bought it there. It was $20.00 not so cheap but well worth it! It tasted sooooo good!

Have a great Winey day!!!!

PS- Have I mentioned we got tickets to the World Series for next Monday???? Go RANGERS!!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa Miller said...

Thank you Lisa! I appreciate reading that sweet compliment from you very much. I did work really hard and will continue to strive to be my healthiest for life. It feels great!

I hope all is going well for you these days. Come by anytime.

Warmly, ~Melissa :)

Outside decor

Halloween decorating is still coming along!