Wednesday, January 5, 2011

FAVORITE THINGS


I got for Christmas!!!! I love the smell of these Fresh Sugar products from Sephora!!! Smells soooo clean and fresh you may want to lick your skin after applying!!! I also love love my Betsy Johnson Monkey ring!!!! Too Fun!!!! And the Whipped Lightning is yummy and you can really taste the alcohol in it.....heck you better for $13.00 a can!!! Have not tried the Teas yet but my dear friend has and she said "yum"!!!! And last but not least the Cinnamon Sugar.....Mexican Style? Well, it is good and that is coming from a Mexican!!!! HA!!!

1 comment:

Desert Dreaming said...

Very nice!!! I got my daughter two Rachel Roy animal rings with crystals...one a panther and the other an adorable Koala Bear, reminds me of yours, enjoy it!

Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Joni