Tuesday, February 8, 2011

And this day I was born!!!!!




Yes, it is my birthday. Well, not just mine, I am a twin so it is my sisters and my birthday. Today, we turn 48!!! Hard to believe and I do not feel that old! Well, I do not consider 48 old anyway! I will probably cheat on my diet and indulge myself with some good food, a good glass of wine or two, and Dessert!!!!

I just wanted to share these pics with you. When I was a child I was always throwing a fit (still do sometimes - LOL) and always wanted my way and if things did not go my way......well, as you can see I pouted! Believe it or not, as a child I never wanted to take pics or pose for any......today I do not leave home without my camera and am always taking pics of myself (LOL) or my doggies and of whatever else catches my eye!!!


And the last picture is of me, my twin sister (middle) and younger sister.

2 comments:

Desert Dreaming said...

Lisa...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and all your wishes come true. Tomorrow is my birthday also...I'm a few years older, and know what you mean, I still feel like I am twenty, and thank God, don't act my age - I think it's all a state of mind. Enjoy your special day!

Joni

Desert Dreaming said...

Lisa...first off, thank you so much for the Birthday Wishes, I hope your day was great as well.

Second...love your header, just beautiful and creative....have a great weekend.

Joni