Tuesday, June 14, 2011

BE NICE

I hate posting this but it is aimed at a certain someone who left a comment on one of my posts. I just detected some jealoulsy. No big deal! My Life will go on!!!!

REMINDER: IF YOU CANNOT SAY ANYTHING NICE THEN DO NOT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT I WRITE ABOUT THEN MOVE ON AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE THAT INTERESTS YOU.

THANK YOU!

And to all my other friendly blog readers I love hearing from you all!!! Have a great day!

Many Blessings to all!

Lisa

2 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

AMEN! I have had ome shitty comments left on my blog....and really don't see the need for people to say mean things.

Desert Dreaming said...

Oh wow....that's just plain hurtful. We are all on here to support one another, and share our lives and ideas with one another. I'm sorry someone was mean, maybe they didn't mean to be, and it just came out wrong. Either way, keep doing your posts, they are so enjoyable, and as with me, I really don't care what others think of me, if they really don't know me. I know who I am, and how much I care about people, so my heart is clear. I hope you can feel the same. Hang in there...life is too great to allow others to bring us down.

Joni