Friday, June 10, 2011

It's gonna be a new hair day today!!!


Let me confess first! In this picture I did not style my hair.....not that I can't do it this way (because it does take a lot of time)! I went to get an evaluation on my hair because my hair is breaking and feels dry and is overly processed and my bangs needed a trim and because I want to cut it so that the layers will all be one length. Anyway, I am going in today to cut it to one length perhaps and to get the GREY colored and my highlights touched up! Wish me luck!!!!!

Then headed to see the new carpet that was laid down in our other home. I got Bright Pink carpet for my craft room to match the paint and wallpaper which has been there with ugly beige carpet and it just did not make my room pop! Cannot wait to see it and to move all my craft stuff back to the city. I will miss my lovely purple walls and purple carpet in my craft room now!!! Spoied yes! I know! But, that is my life!

But because this post was only to be about my hair - I will not post pics of my craft rooms just yet. I will post next week!
Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Women and hair remains a touchy subject. I am always nervous when I go to the hairdresser, mainly because I haven't found one since my regular hairstylist immigrated to Ireland.

But we do need to see the "after" shots too;-)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I have a love/hate relationship with my hair....I am NEVER happy with it!

can't wait to see what it looks like once done....