Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A sneak peek at our Dog's Photo Shoot




Each time I get our dogs groomed they know we will have a photo shoot! So, this is what I was doing this morning! One dog is not pictured. Benji, the Shih Tzu has a mind of his own and does not partake. It is hard to get him to sit still long enough for a picture and most times he has his mind made up and runs and hides from the camera!!!!

Who says Dogs are not human!!! LOL!

On another note! Thanks to my two loyal followers on my blog for your sweet comments. I really appreciate them. I, like you will never know why some people have to be mean spirited! I am guessing because they are not happy in their own lives and so as the saying goes "Misery loves company!"

Have a great day everyone. Oh, and about my hair we ended up just trimming it and I forgot to take a picture of it that day. I really did not like the way she styled it so I guess that too was part of the reason. Too me, my hair still looks the same!!! Don't you hate when that happens!!!!! LOL!

1 comment:

Desert Dreaming said...

They are so adorable. I have three fur-babies as well, for which I am crazy about them...great pictures.

Joni

Outside decor

Halloween decorating is still coming along!