Sunday, September 4, 2011

Making Progress



Still trying to move out of the house in the Country and get it on the market. But, in the meantime, still unpacking boxes and putting things away and decorating at the same time! WHEW! I am exhausted and to think it will soon be time to put up my Fall Decor!!!! GEEZ!

Anyway, here are a couple of pics. There will be more to come because I want to show you the rest!!! Stay tuned! As you recall in my previous posts perhaps, the downstairs of our home was totally remodeled! In the Kitchen, we got new hardwood flooring, new granite, whitewashed our cabinets (love the spice racks we added), new Stainless Steel Appliances, new Drawer type microwave (too cool), new glass pantry door (love it) although, I forgot to post a pic (well do another time), new shutters and we are having fun re-decorating although it is a job!

The Dining Room pictured has new paint as well as the kitchen - we went with a lighter Faux cannot wait to host a Dinner party!!!!


Have a great weekend!!! I have two parties to attend today! And tomorrow? No parties!!! LOL!

No comments: