Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcome Fall!!!


Been busy decorating for Fall and Halloween and enjoying the cooler temperatures! It is so nice finally being able to get outside and walk without sweating!!!

I have been walking with my Niece for three weeks now five days a week and I can feel the results! Seems my thighs are getting smaller!!! We won't talk about my belly fat!!! Although, we keep saying we will Hoola-Hoop the fat off of that part of our bodies soon enough!

Well, gotta busy day today: A FUN DAY - headed to the Spa for a much needed manicure and pedicure, lunch, and maybe some shoppping. Having Dinner tonight with our Dear Friends and on Saturday guests are coming in from out-of-town and we are going to the first Official Cowboy vs. Redskins game on Monday night! YAY!!!

Have a great weekend and Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Desert Dreaming said...

Love your decorations...I just love this time of year, though we haven't gotten the cool weather yet, it's getting there. Nonetheless, I too am decorating for fall, and actually getting so excited about Christmas...I have found so many wonderful ideas on Pintrest...if you get a chance stop by mine sometime...I found a lot of great recipes, and decorating ideas. I can't seem to stop pinning, it becomes addicting, but with that, comes all these great ideas.

http://pinterest.com/joni_suiters/

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Joni

Outside decor

Halloween decorating is still coming along!