Spring is in the air!


Well sometimes it is outside but we did have a good rainfall this past weekend and it was COLD!!!! I was hoping to stay indoors and Spring Clean but that did not happen. I did get my craft room cleaned yesterday. There is just so much housework and organizing to do I just have to take it one day at a time trying not to stress over it.

I did make a visit to my favorite store.......HOMEGOODS! Gosh, I love love that store and the one I go to is far from my home so I only go there when I have to go and see my Dr. Well, that was last week! Anyway, we are getting a HomeGoods in Southlake!!!! Too close to my home.....that may be dangerous!

Anyway, I found this piece of accent furniture I really loved at the HomeGoods store and left the store without it. I came home and could not stop thinking about it and started visualizing where I would put it and where I would put the other piece of furniture that I would have to move to make room for this piece. I slept on it and decided to go and get this piece of furniture the next day. I am glad I did and my husband loves it. I think it looks great and who cares if I mix and match my furniture. I used to be the type that thought all things needed to be matchy-matchy but not anymore. I love the look of odd pieces and things that do not match. It just blends in better and is more for the eye!!! I think so, anyway!!!

If I could do my Bedroom in this type furniture and paint my walls a shade of bluish gray I would, but I do not think Hubby will go for that (too) feminmine look! Plus since I am OCD about a clean house and no fingerprints anywhere I would be cleaning that furniture daily. Mirrors attract dust or diamond dust in my case! HeHe!!!
So, for now I will enjoy what I have in my bedroom and live with it. I can't have it all. Well, who says so? I think I can!!!

Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Day

Fifty Shades Darker Tablescape