Friday, September 7, 2012

Another Summer almost over!








Time Flys! I am so ready for Fall to get here and have been shopping the stores for new Fall Things. I get tired of the same ol' decor year after year even tho I do add new things to old things! HA! My husband keeps telling me we do not need anymore Fall or Halloween things! I know I know, but gosh each year there is always something new and cuter!!! I want to get my Dogs Halloween Outfits so that I can take their pics. Our Lhasa, Bruiser's coat of hair is so full and pretty right now that I cannot stop taking his pic. Today, we are taking them to get groomed and I hope they do not have to shave him as he does have a few matted hair underneath his belly. I think it is hurting him. But, we did not listen to our groomer......she told us to take him in weekly for brushing. GRRRRR!


Yesterday, I became a new Aunt again! My Niece, Erica gave birth to her third Child. Nolan Thomas arrived at 12:35 pm weighing 8 pounds and something and 19 and something inches with a full head of black hair! He is adorable! He was welcomed by his Big Brother, Daniel and his Little Sister, Alexa. They are one big happy family now!!! It has been a long time since we had a little baby in our family. I cannot wait to be his Professional.....well not so Professional Photographer!!!!

Still going to the Gym! I have lost a total of 10-12 pounds and 11 1/2 inches overall. My weight goes up and down each week. Because I have not eaten any sweets or sugar since April......This past month was hard. I craved Sugar and Cupcakes and Sweet Tea (which I hardly ever drink)! I guess I just needed sugar. So, I have eaten a Cupcake, and a piece of Carrot Cake. But, this past Sunday, I went to a birthday party and I passed up cake! It really was not that hard. But, when I do crave sugar I crave it. I was doing so well on logging everything I ate on My Fitness Pal......Stopped doing it because it got to be time consuming and I did not log as I ate I logged at end of day and therefore was over sometimes or under. I have seven more pounds to lose to reach the goal I set for myself. And about six inches left to shed. I love working out it makes me feel good and I have more energy and never feel tired like I did before. I am tired of eating chicken and Turkey!! LOL!

Well, my house needs cleaning so I guess I will tackle that this weekend and maybe have time to pull out all the Fall Decor and Pumpkins out of the attic. It has been too hot this week. Next week we are supposed to get a cool front. YAY!!!

I forgot to mention I did a Fall Tablescape.....I still have some more things to add to it. I cannot find a tablecloth for this odd size table! GRRRRR!

No comments:

Outside decor

Halloween decorating is still coming along!