LCPARSONSPHOTOGRAPHY's photostream

My Beautiful DogsCandy Corn M&M'sLove wearing my Witch Socks and Shoes for Halloween Season!Rain Dancing!! I think we scared the rain away!!! LOL!This is Alexa my Great Niece!  This picture was taken July 2008 - Trying to stay in shape while having fun at the pool!Shrimp Cocktail - our appetizer tonight!
I love Duckhorn and hope to visit the Winery in Napa Valley!!!Diana and familyMe......wishing I was in Sonoma Valley or Argentina exploring Wine country in those Regions!!!!!My Benji - Today is his Birthday!This picture was taken Tuesday, Feb. 1st when we braved the frigid temperatures.....and it was freezing cold and windy down by the River!!! brrrrr.....I could not even stand straight!Sundance Square - Downtown FTW
Our Three BoysBruiser!My Bruiser!!Fudge!!!!MY SNOWFLAKE ORNAMENTCookies and Milk for My Santa!!!!
Joy and Peace to Everyone! And lot's of Vino!!!!Close up of SnowflakeSnowflake - our Best Friends little Maltese!!!OUR CHRISTMAS TREETHIS IS ME!THIS IS ME!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Day

Fifty Shades Darker Tablescape