Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend Re-Cap

Wow! What a fun-filled weekend I had.  And boy, January sure did fly by. Now it's February and that means alot of Birthday Celebrations in our family and friends not to mention Valentine's Day! I think I will have to work out extra hard to burn off all the calories from eating too much Birthday Cake and Ice Cream. Speaking of birthdays........Mine is just around the corner. February 8th is the BIG day that I (and my twin sister) turn the BIG 50!!!! Wow!!! Hard to believe but, I Thank God each day to be able to celebrate just living!!!!

Anyway, this past weekend was great! Friday, I got invited to play with a group of girls from High School and we played BUNCO! It was  my first time and was kinda confusing at first but I had a great time. I have always played Pokeno and that is fun too!

Saturday, I went to my nephews 21st Birthday party and that was fun. We stayed out late that night! And Sunday, Super Bowl Sunday......we had a little gathering of family and friends.  I prepared everything.  I made the Deen Brothers Chipolte Wings and they were good but a little Spicy which was fine with me!  Everything I make is always spicy!!! And I made a Jalepeno Popper Cheeseball and got that recipe from a blog called Chef in Training. I love her blog it is so fun!  The cheeseball was super easy to make and yummy! Spicy too!  And I made other things and put out a pretty good spread.  Although, our team did not win it was a fun night and we ended it playing Gallaga and Pool!


Now off to the gym to burn all the calories I consumed this weekend! But, wait......I have a lot of celebrating to do this week and also tidy up my house that will be done today! My kitchen is a mess!!! I went to bed without cleaning it! UGH!

No comments:

Outside decor

Halloween decorating is still coming along!