Sunday, March 17, 2013

SpRiNg Has SpRuNg at my house

Hello Blog Land!

Been pretty busy as usual tending to dogs and taking them to see Vet and to get groomed. Taking myself to Dr and Dental appts, attending Birthday parties (still), and just decorating for Spring. My hubby has been doing some gardening for me and will be planting Spring Flowers this week. The weather has been plesant and I am patiently waiting for everything to turn green (overnight) - because I want instant gratification.  LOL!  I need to clean my house again! It is not that dirty but needs touch up and lately I have not been in the mood since my last post to keep up the housework. 

I have to cut this short but wanted to share these photos with you. And to my loyal follower Thank you for your sweet comments.  I appreciate you!


Have a great week everyone!

No comments: