Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hello November!!!

Well I had a busy month in October and a fun one! Halloween is my FAVORITE time of year!  I love decorating our home inside and out. I also put together a formal tablescape a Halloween "Skeleton" theme! We went to the State Fair of Texas and it was fun and the weather was perfect!   We passed as Senior Citizens and got in free! LOL!

Went to a pumpkin patch which had a huge corn maze and hay rides. We do not have kids so we did not partake in any of that!  I tried to plan a photo shoot with my nieces and nephews at the patch, but with their schedules of school and after school actiivites it was impossible!  Had to cancel the pumpkin carving party too! BLAH!!! oh well! With God's grace there is always next year!

Now time to take down all the Halloween decorations and get my house back in order for Thanksgiving!  So much to do!!!

I hope to post more than one pic of  Halloween at our home. BTW, our home was used as a backdrop for Channel 11 Weather report. Our weatherman lives on our street and for the last three years they have broadcast in our cul-de-sac. It is always a fun time and this year we had over 100 kiddos.   I have some video to share once I download it.

Here are a couple of pics I wanted to share with you all. I even baked cookies for my trick-or-treaters. Here is a pic of me and my husband. Me - The Queen Bee and Duck Dynasty!








No comments:

Outside decor

Halloween decorating is still coming along!