Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Time is fast approaching for my Christmas Bunco Party this Sunday and I should be busy with doing things around the house. Instead, I am here on my computer and downloading so many pics I took this week.  It is not very often that our state is covered in ICE and that made for great photo backdrops. 

Sooooo.......without further ado I want you to meet Timmie our Elf! He came into our home like two years ago I think.  Anyway, we love having him around and he is so much fun!  I just had a mini photoshoot with him and wanted to share one photo today. (I have more and some cute video too).  And, I have to share a photo collage of my dogs photoshoot we had (we had two this week).

Have a great day!


No comments:

Outside decor

Halloween decorating is still coming along!