Formal Tablescape for July 4th

Hello Bloggers! I just wanted to pop-in and share another July 4th themed tablescape I created for our Formal Dining Room. I thought it came out very pretty. I did not have the best of lighting and took pics in the morning, mid-day and evening. I hope you are not tired of seeing the same dishes. I did change it up a bit and added different things to this tablescape. I added the red Lennox stemware and used a different runner and placemats. I added candles and also the Firecracker type candles light up sparkly at night (when turned on). I also included pics of my upper balcony it too is decorated for the 4th. Actually, I have a lot of decor for the 4th scattered about our home inside and out. I have to share some pics I took the other day of my great niece. I love photography and tablescaping as you can see! I apologize for the sound not coming thru on video. It was just the TV blaring. I see that there are a few duplicates. Sorry! Enjoy all the pics and sorry if I posted too many! LOL! Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Day

Fifty Shades Darker Tablescape