Sunday, March 20, 2016

Welcome Spring

I was late in decorating for Easter this year.  Seems like every past holiday we had there was a death in our family so I was not in the mood.  And we lost my Aunt suddenly last Sunday.   We have been trying to get our yard and garden ready for Spring but, have not been able too.  First, it was rain and now it is cooler temperatures and a little wind.  I am glad we did not plant anything because they said we were going to get a frost.  I am just ready to clean the two patios and upper balcony and sit back and relax and enjoy coffee, tea, and wine outside and read some books I have recently bought.  Here are a few pictures of our Easter decor. Sorry, for the duplicate pics. I made myself a little Easter Basket! And there is a picture of my Milk Bottles which I decorate for each occasion.























No comments: