Monday, February 13, 2017

Fifty Shades Darker Tablescape

I hope your Valentines weekend was awesome! Mine sure was and we still have more to do on the actual day.  We are hopeless romantics LOL!  February is a busy month as we have alot of family birthdays to celebrate.  Mine was on the 8th and my husbands is on the 16th.  And of course, we celebrate Valentine's Day too!

We had reservations for dinner at The Melting Pot on Saturday evening. Our table was decorated with rose petals and candlelight. We bought the package deal and I also got a dozen of beautiful red roses, chocolate covered strawberries and a great bottle of wine (I did not want the Champagne - not too fond of that stuff).  It was a fun experience and we both enjoyed it.

For my birthday, my husband took me to dinner at Uncle Julio's it is one of our favorite restuarants! YUM! Because, I am a twin, my sister joined us and so did other family members. It was a fun night.  My sister also spent the day with us and we had lunch at Cheddars and then did some shoppping. We went to Kendra Scott and I got three new pieces of jewerly to add to my collection.  My husband is sweet like that!  LOL Afterwards, we went to El Fenix because I had a free birthday coupon for Guac, chips and Queso (who can pass that up?) LOL. So, we enjoyed a Margarita and a beer or two as well.  You know because shopping does make one thirsty! HA! It was a fun day!

On Valentine's Day me and my hubby are going to get a couples massage and maybe eat something simple for Dinner. After all, I do have another free birthday coupon for PIZZA! (a $16 value) and it is at Old Chicago YUM!!! Then, on Thursday we have to celebrate my hubby's birthday! Not sure, what he wants to do (he did mention going to gun range......grrrrr) not something I would do. Oh well it is his day.

In between all this yummy indulgences I have been going to the gym some.  Lord knows, I need to work off the yummy desserts and birthday cake I have been eating.  Not complaining, I am truly blessed to be able to celebrate any occasion and celebrate life each day. I am a happy gal!

Oh, and my Dog, Benji will celebrate a birthday as well on the 16th alongside with my hubby. Not sure, how old Benji will be. I won't tell my hubby's age but, he is still young!!! LOL

Here are some pictures of a tablescape I created for my photo book. I would love to publish a book,  but not sure how to go about it. Guess I should google that!  I had fun creating this "50 Shades Darker" theme tablescape. In one picture posted I took away the props for a simple Valentine Tablescape.  I hope you all enjoy it.  I think it turned out pretty good. I am hoping to go and see the movie soon, for now it has been sold out for the times I have chosen.

Have a wonderful week.













No comments:

Outside decor

Halloween decorating is still coming along!